What is Skrill Money Transfer and how do I use it?
With Skrill Money Transfer, you can send money overseas quickly, easily, and securely for free to your own mobile wallet or to a bank account or third-party bank account in a variety of currencies. The service is available to existing and non-existing customers worldwide.
To make things even more profitable for you, we offer you the option to set up an alert for the selected currency pairs which will be sent each morning to the address provided. You can create new alerts or unsubscribe at any time from your Skrill Money Transfer Rate Alerts page.You can also get rewards using the service by joining the Skrill Money Transfer Refer-a-Friend program!
How do I send money with Skrill Money Transfer?
You can initiate a Skrill Money Transfer by clicking START on the dedicated page * or the SEND TO BANK ACCOUNT button in the SEND section of your Skrill Account.
You can make a Skrill money transfer in 4 quick and easy steps:
1. Enter the send / receive amount, choose the send / receive currency ** from the drop-down menu, select the payment method and click CONTINUE.
2. Confirm who you are sending money to *** – yourself or someone else, enter their details (recipient name, bank account or mobile number, depending on the delivery choice of the transfer money – bank account or mobile wallet) and click CONTINUE.
3. Consult the summary of your transaction by clicking on CONFIRM.
4. Choose the payment method **** and complete the transaction.
When the transfer is complete, a summary of it will be sent to your registered email address. A list of all your money transfers will be available in a section called My Transfers.
* If this is your first Skrill Money Transfer and you do not have a Skrill Account, you will be prompted to create one by clicking Sign Up. Just add an email, password and personal information (first and last name, date of birth and contact details), and a FREE Skrill account will be automatically created for you. The currency of the account will be the one you have chosen when initiating the transfer. You can change it before you complete the recording.
** You can set the amount that will be received by tapping on it in the They Receive field. The amount you have to pay will then be updated automatically. A real-time currency conversion rate will be displayed at the top of the payment request. This is the rate independently provided by Reuters. You can change your payment information at any time by clicking Edit in the MY TRANSFER field.
*** If you have already made transfers, the recipients will be stored in the EXISTING BENEFICIARIES section, so you will not have to resubmit their details.
**** If you want to change the payment method you previously selected, you can do so by clicking on Pay differently ?. You can also choose to store your payment method so you don’t have to submit your information for future transfers.
What payment methods can I use?
Currently, you can use your credit / debit card, Rapid Transfer and Klarna as payment methods for Skrill money transfers.
What fees do you charge?
No transfer fees when sending money abroad. Domestic transfers are charged up to 2%.
Separate fees may also be imposed by your bank.
When will the money arrive in the recipient’s account?
After receiving your funds, we aim to deliver your money instantly if possible, or within 24-72 hours depending on the destination option and the funding methods you choose as well as the day of the week you send the money. money. You will be notified on screen when selecting your transaction details.
Are there any transfer limits and how can I increase them?
Some limits depend on your method of financing and a transfer destination. You will be notified on screen once you reach these limits and will be prompted to verify your identity in order for your transaction to be processed.
In what currency does the money arrive?
We operate in a variety of local currencies which you can choose from in the drop-down menu in the They receive during transfer field; thus, the money will arrive in the currency chosen by you.
Can I use my Skrill balance with Skrill Money Transfer?
No, you cannot use your Skrill balance with Skril